Buy The Most Effective Brain Enhancers & Best Nootropics in 2023
“Discover the Secret of Highly Successful People”
Doping Deals is the place where to buy the most popular supplements for body and mind
Browse trending smart drugs, brain enhancing supplements and substances that can improve cognitive functions, memory, creativity, focus, sleep or motivation in healthy individuals
No prescription needed. Disclaimer
Big deals all year long!
Some of our Best Selling Supplements
The journey to your new life starts here!
💡 Wanna become an expert of mind-hacking?
🎓 Acquire new skills or improve existing ones
Browse the WORLD’S MOST EFFECTIVE SUPPLEMENTS FOR MIND AND BODY ON SALE NOW
Buy safe, scientifically proven supplements to facilitate
health needs, sleep, stress, energy & focus, creativity boost, relief & recovery, gut health & detox, intimacy, and look.
Improve your learning skills with Nootropics
Nootropics are cognitive technology. They support healthy brain function or enhance mental ability. You might have heard others refer to them as “smart drugs” or “the limitless pill.”
Nootropics include various foods, supplements and smart drugs. Healthy adults use them to improve memory, learning, focus, mood, concentration, processing, motivation, and attention. Older adults also use them to support healthy cognitive aging.
What does word nootropic mean?
Corneliu Giurgea, a Romanian psychologist and chemist, coined the term in 1972. He combined the Greek words for “mind” and “turn.” So if we transliterate the meaning of “nootropic” into English, it would be something like “mind-turner.”
That may sound strange. Can recreational nootropics get you high? Generally, no. That’s not their purpose, they are much more practical.
What does a nootropic do?
Nootropic drugs were proposed as a class of psychoactive drugs that selectively improve efficiency of higher telencephalic integrative activities.
The main features of a nootropic consist of:
- enhancement of learning acquisition;
- resistance to impairing agents;
- increased tonic, cortico-subcortical “control”;
- facilitation of inter-hemispheric transfer of information;
- enhanced resistance to brain “aggressions”;
- absence of usual pharmacological effects of neuro psychotropic drugs.
The animal experimental results are thoroughly corroborated by the data obtained in clinical pharmacology and pharmacotherapeutics supporting the concept that nootropic activity is based on a functional telencephalic selectivity.
The basic mechanism of action at molecular and cellular levels of nootropic drugs is not yet known. Some recent data emphasised a possible role for cerebral ATP.
Giurgea identified substances with these six features as nootropics:
- “Enhancement of learning acquisition” – improve learning and memory
- “Resistance to impairing agents” – support brain health
- “Facilitation of interhemispheric transfer of information” – improve processing
- “Enhanced resistance to brain ‘aggressions'” – protect the brain
- “Increased tonic, cortico-subcortical ‘control'” – improve focus and attention
- “Absence of usual pharmacological effects of neuro psychotropic drugs” – safe
Partner Websites not to miss
- Digital Agency Brussels
- SEO Specialist Belgium
- Prodotti Alimentari
- Vendita Idee Regalo Originali
- Free Online Training
- Free QR Code Generator with logo