* Sal’s first blurry night with the new baby. (5:46)
* How Maximus has finally started piecing together facial expressions. (16:01)
* Pre-workout to the rescue for Sal’s workouts. (18:10)
* The big loser of the election, the war on drugs. (19:12)
* Studies with Sal. (22:14)
* A very Mind Pump Thanksgiving. (26:15)
* Mind Pump Recommends, Ancient Egypt. (31:34)
* Why is Burger King promoting McDonald’s? (32:51)
* Justin’s creative process explained. (36:11)
* More studies with Sal. (38:43)
* New product alert from MIIR. (41:32)
* #Quah question #1 – Can you use MAPS Suspension movements in place of focus or trigger sessions? Mad genius or bad idea?(43:55)
* #Quah question #2 – What are the qualifying markers in becoming an intermediate lifter?(47:18)
* #Quah question #3 – What would be 5 staple foods to incorporate into your diet to cover the most nutritional needs? (55:26)
* #Quah question #4 – Have you ever trained someone with body dysmorphia? How do you help people overcome it? (1:01:33)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
November Promotion: MAPS Ultimate At-Home Workout Bundle for Only $99.99
Sugar relieves baby pain
Visit Legion Athletics for the exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
America’s Disastrous Drug War Is Finally Unravelling
Visit Butcher Box for this month’s exclusive Mind Pump offer!
Meal Train | Meal Calendar for New Parents
Burger King wants you to order from McDonald’s
Can Compression Clothing Enhance Your Workout?
The Lowdown on Compression Clothing Benefits
Compression garments can reduce loss of strength after a tough workout
Visit MIIR for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
Workout Because You Love Yourself Not Because You Hate Yourself
Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
Mind Pump Free Resources
CONNECT WITH US:
SHOP MIND PUMP:
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP:
iTUNES – http://apple.co/2vMEPcA
STITCHER – http://bit.ly/2hQSIAS
Video originally published on YouTube by Mind Pump Podcast – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lJ8LLieqGs
Nootropics (colloquial: smart drugs, brain supplements and cognitive enhancers) are drugs, supplements, and other substances that may improve cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation, in healthy individuals.
4 thoughts on “#1419: The 5 Most Nutrient Dense Foods, Are You A Beginner, Intermediate Or Advanced Lifter? & More”
Time stamps were a bit off with the Qs.
You probably have superpowers
How did you do more than thousand episode